Pharmacy Investigations and Audits
We are highly skilled in representing pharmacies and pharmacy professionals in administrative hearings, government investigations, criminal prosecutions, and audits.
Some of our representative cases:
- Representation of a pharmacy in the largest NY OMIG audit and investigation to date
- Representing a pharmacist in a joint DEA/US Attorney's Office investigation concerning suspicious narcotics transactions
- Defending pharmacists in OPD proceedings
- Assistance with transferring a pharmacy license of a pharmacist who was disciplined in his home state
- Representing a pharmacist in a criminal investigation concerning Medicaid fraud resulting in clearing of all charges
- Representing a pharmacist in a hospital controlled substance and theft investigation resulting in complete dismissal of all charges
- Representation of a pharmacy chain in a third-party audit resulting in substantial recovery for our client
Whether you are facing an administrative proceeding, investigation, criminal prosecution or a third-party audit, we are here to provide you with the highly effective defense and counsel.